USB Over IP server / print server for 4 devices
This USB over IP print server is compliant with USB 2.0, it allows any multimedia content stored on a computer to be shared from anywhere within their home or office network.
The USB over IP print server through its multi-function chip, allows the sharing of printers, scanners, or fax from from any computer in the home, it automatically recognizes your printer make and model upon connection.
USB over IP server features
- Supports 4 USB devices over your home or office IP network.
- No printer compatibility problem for Ethernet environment. Especially to share USB printers over your network.
- Trouble free installation for Win XP, Vista, 7 and higher.
- Manages printing jobs by printer name instead of IP address.
- Embedded USB 2.0 host controller and transceiver, fully compliant with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specification.
- Embedded Ethernet 802.3/3u transceiver, compliant with 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T PMD level standards.
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto crossover function (Auto-MDIX).
- Supports DHCP, configures IP address automatically.
- Supports major Ethernet protocols TCP/IP, UPnP, Bonjour search.
- Supports LPD/LPR printing on Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, Linux and Mac OS and higher.
- Safety awards: FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
Network Protocol / TCP/IP
Network Interface / 10/100Mbps
Printer Connection / USB 2.0 / backward compatible with USB 1.1
Standards / IEEE 802.3 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T; USB 2.0
Power Mode / 5V DC 2A
LED / 1 activity LED
Connectors / RJ-45 8P Female, USB type-A female x4
Dimensions / 73 x 59 x 23 mm (L x W x H)
Housing / Plastic