USB to TTL Terminated Audio Jack Cable
The U232R5VAJ 5V TTL-232R converter cable is terminated by a standard 3.5mm Audio Jack (AJ) connector at one cable end. This is a TTL cable with an audio jack connector with +5V based TX and RX signalling.
The TTL audio jack cable is fully CE and FCC certified and are used for various applications.
- Converts the terminated connection with a 3.5mm audio jack which provides access to the TX, RX and GND signals.
- Works in the same way as DB9 connector, however, the audio jack serves as a preparatory connection through hardware specifically designed to use an audio jack for serial communication, the rings in the audio jack serve the signal instead of typical pins.
Serial UART Cable Features
- 6ft (1.8m) TTL-232R 5V USB Programming Cable with 3.5mm stereo jack
- Standard: Tip: TX, Ring-RX, Sleeve-GND
- USB TTL to 3.5mm stereo jack cable
- 300 ~ 1Mbps baud rate speed