GearMo® USB 2.0 Rugged Metal 7 Port Hub
The rugged USB 2.0 (GM-HU27) High Speed 7-Port Hub is designed to be used either as industrial style hub with its mounting brackets or DIN-Rail mount included. GearMo’s newest metal hub addition supports 7 USB 2.0 upstream port connections and 1 USB 2.0 Type “A” to “B” Downstream from the host computer. This Hub uses NEC uPD720114GA chipset and supports Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1.
The USB 2.0 hub includes an optional 9-24V power jack receptacle for power hungry devices and separate 3-wire terminal block power connector for use with DIN-Rail mounting operations. The GearMo industrial Hub includes 15KV ESD protection, Power input surge protection of 600W each port and independent over-current protection.
Rugged USB 2.0 Hub Mounting Options
The GM-HU27 Hub has multiple mounting options available depending on its usage. The USB 2.0 Hub can be mounted via mounting brackets that are secured by four individual screws per bracket on both ends of the Hub.
The bracket flange is a slotted design to allow for movement when fastening the Hub to a wall or table top. The GM-HU27 USB 2.0 Hub also includes a DIN-Rail mounting bracket that secures to the rear panel via three screws keeping the Hub secured to the DIN-Rail.
USB 2.0 Hub Features
- USB 2.0 High-Speed standards compliant and backward compatible with Full Speed USB 1.1/1.0
- Constructed with an Industrial designed rugged metal chassis
- Includes both DIN-Rail and mounting brackets for multiple mounting options
- Power LED indicator
- Built-in optional 9-24V power supply receptacle (Power supply not included) for heavier power demands
- Built-in 3-wire Terminal Block connector for additional power (Male 3-wire connector included)
- Supplies 15KVDC ESD protection to all ports
- Supplies power input surge protection of 600W per port
- Item Dimensions: 5.375” (W) x 2.750” (D) x .984” (H)
- Operating Temperature:0°C – 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% – 85%
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% – 95%
- Operating Altitude: -1000 to 10000 FT.
- Chipset: VIA VL811+
- Supported OS include Windows XP, 7, 8, Windows 10, Mac OS x and Linux
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 2.0 Specification
- Maximum data transfer rate: 480Mbps
- Surge Protection: 600W (max)
- Metal housing with mounting mechanism
- Input: 1, 9-pin, USB 2.0, Type B, Female
- Input: 1, Terminal block (3-Wire), Power
- Input: 1, DC power adapter jack (power adapter not included)
- Output: 4, 9-pin, USB 2.0, Type A, Female
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows 10
- Mac OS X and Linux