12 inch USB C to Serial Adapter with Windows 10 Support
The 12 inch USB C to serial RS232 device adapter includes an FTDI Chip which is perfect for mobile applications and devices.
USB C ports are a reversible at the host connection and ideal for use with Serial adapters used with modems, printers, scanners, digital cameras or other office equipment at speeds up to 920K.
The GM-FTDI2-A12-C serial adapter features Power LED and RX/TX LEDs, and can be used when no COM port is available in newer computers or when an available USB Type-C port is present.
Rapid development USB C ports in computers is taking the place in various kinds of traditional low speed peripheral interfaces. The new USB Type-C reversible connector is now becoming an important go to connection in many important facilities and industrial environments. This USB C to RS232 serial adapter is used to implement the data transmission of 300 to 921.6Kbps baud rate from USB to RS232 Serial equipment.
The GM-FTDI2-A12-C has an automatic detection of the transmission rate of the serial interface signal and built-In surge protection up to 600W.
USB C to RS232 Features & Specifications:
- 12 Inch USB to Serial Cable with USB C connector
- Built-in static and surge protection up to 600W
- Indication LED’s for Power, TX and RX
- Compatible with most GPS and PDA devices (Garmin, Magellan, and Palm)
- No power supply needed, plug and play
- No IRQs, DMA or required. No IRQ Conflicts
- Baud rate: 300bps to 1Mbps
- RS232 output power: -5.7 to +5.7VDC
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- Automatic send data control
- Auto detection of data speed
- Zero delay automatic transmission
- Support for Windows 10 applications
- Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.X
- 12 inch USB C serial RS232 adapter
- Latest FTDI Drivers (also available for download)
- GM-FTDI2-A12-C Product Manual (also available for download)