The Gearmo GM-TCPM-OLED Power meter is super portable and great tool for measuring voltage and amperage on the tech bench. The Type-C Power Meter is very easy to use. Just plug the male end into the device and your power input to the female end. Great for New USB Type C Power Hungry devices. Data transmission is not effected by this device and uses USB 3.1 Gen1 specifications at 5Gbps speeds.
Type-C Power Meter Features
- Crisp OLED Display: Easy to Read your Results
- Quick and Easy Monitoring of USB Type-C PD Power delivery, Will not affect Data Transferred
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen1 specifications at up to 5Gbps speeds
- Measures Current being inputted to your Type-C port in Amps
- Measures Voltage of your Type-C port’s power source in Volts
- Measure the power input to your device over time (in mAh)
- Type-C Power Meter Dimensions: 55.75 x 8.5 x 20.66mm
How to Use
- Select the device you want to monitor.
- Connect the Type-C power meter to the device, orientation does not matter.
- If using power delivery, it will allow the power to pass through to the device giving you a reading of all variables.
- Start monitoring voltage, current, and the direction the power is coming from.
- Mac Book
- Mac Book Pro
- Goolge Chrome Book
- Asus Transformer Book 3
- Nintendo Switch
- Any Laptop with Type C Port