The Gearmo 49ft. Active USB 3.0 Extension Cable allows you to connect a USB 3.0 Super Speed and/or a USB 2.0 high speed device up to 49 feet away from your host computer. The USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable is engineered with Over-current detection and protection built in. Technology features include Hot Swap recognition, Plug and Play installation, and a Data transfer rate of up to 5.0 Gbps. NO Drivers Needed!
The USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable is Thick, Durable, and Shielded for Error-Free data transmission to your device over its 49ft. length. Its vivid Blue Power LED indicates active operation and includes an AC power input auxiliary port for an optional power booster connection. The USB3-EXT49 can be used to extend the cable length of any USB 3.0 device and acts as a transparent USB 3.0 Hub; therefore there are no drivers required to operate the cable.
Unlike passive extension cables, the USB3-EXT49 3.0 Certified Active Extension Cable (using VL chip) is an active device that buffers data going in and out to assure that signal always meets the USB 3.0 Electrical and Timing Specifications. The USB3-EXT49 also includes an AC Power Adapter, which is required for high power consumption devices such as hard drives.
- USB 3.0 specification compliant.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Includes 5v 2A power supply. Required for operation.
- Data transfer rate up to 5.0 Gbps.
- True Plug and Play.
- No external power required for Low Power Devices.
- 49 foot total cable length.
- Perfect solution for USB Hard Drives, USB Adapters, USB web Cam, USB Hubs, USB projectors, USB interactive white boards, USB printers and much more.
- Windows 98
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS 10.X
- 49ft. USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable
- AC Power Adapter
There are no reviews yet.