USB 3.0 Cable extending the limit of USB 3.0 signal transfer. An active USB 3.0 long distance (32 feet or 9.5 meters) device cable allowing a USB 3.0 Super-Speed and or USB 2.0 high-speed device to be connected up to 32ft away from the computer.
The 32ft.USB 3.0 device extender includes over-current detection and protection built in along with Plug and Play, Hot Swap features, NO Drivers Needed.
Thick Durable Shielded USB 3.0 cable for Error-Free data transmission, it works with Windows 8, 7, XP and VISTA!
USB 3.0 Cable Features
- 32ft. Active USB 3.0 A to B device cable allows a USB device connection to be used over the usual 3.0m (16ft.) limit.
- Built with one repeater or booster.
- Is backward compatible with high-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and fuill-speed 1.1 (12Mbps) devices
- Suitable for USB 3.0 data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Fully shielded for error-free connections.
- Plug-&-Play, hot swappable, no driver required.
- USB bus-powered, no external power source needed.
- Over current detection and protection.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS 10X
USB 3.0 Cable Specifications
- System requirements: PC or Mac with USB 3.0 port
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS 10X
- Interface: USB 3.0 (downwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Connector: USB-A plug x 1, USB-B plug x 1
- Max. data transfer: 5Gbps
- Power mode: USB bus-power
- Power supply: +5VDC 900mA from connected host USB 3.0 port
- Dimensions of PCBA housing: (L)49 x (W)17 x 10(H)mm
- Booster housing: ABS plastic
- USB 3.0 Cable length: 32 feet
- Working environment: Operating temp. 0°C ~ 50°C / Storing Temp. -40°C ~ 55°C
- Safety compliance: CE, FCC
- Compliance: RoHS
Perfect solution for USB Hard Drives, USB Adapters, USB web Cam, USB Hubs, USB projectors, USB interactive white boards, USB printers and much more. NEW Super-Speed USB 3.0 Active Cable is Unlike passive extension cables, 3.0 Certified Active Extension Cable (using VL chip) is an active device that buffers the data going in and out to assure that signal always meets the USB 3.0 Electrical and Timing Specifications.