FTDI USB to TTL 232R Cable with Wired End
The U232R5V-WE USB to TTL is a USB to UART cable using FTDI with +5V TTL level UART signals. It incorporates FTDI’s FT232RQ USB to serial UART interface chip which processes all the USB signaling and protocols.
The cable is 6ft. long provides a fast and simple connection to devices with TTL level serial interface to USB.
The USB to TTL cable contains small circuit board utilizing the FT232R chip which is manufactured into the USB connector at end of the cable. The cable has non-terminated bare wires at other end that are tinned. The USB connector side of the cable is USB 2.0 High-speed specifications compliant and USB 1.1 full speed compatible, it also provides data transfer rates from 300baud to 3Mbaud at TTL levels.
USB to TTL WE Features
- Cable length: 6 feet
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible
- Pre-Tinned bare wire at TTL end
- 24AWG, 2 core and spiral cable
- Data transfer rates from 300baud to 3Mbaud at TTL levels
- Connect directly to a microcontroller UART or I/O pins
- Low USB bandwidth consumption
- FCC and CE compliant
- Support for FT232R FTDIChip-ID feature for improved security
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C