The USB serial adapter protocol RS-232 has been widely used since the late 60’s and a standard in computer equipment use since the 1990’s, it is very reliable. The GM-FTDI2-A36 USB to serial adapter is generally used in industrial, office, or business environments.
It is also commonly used as a consumer product for connecting USB serial products to personal computers. The RS232 USB serial adapter is most often only used in industrial environments, labs and similar facilities since the protocol is very useful in these environments.
The adapter is manufactured with a High-end quality processor chip FT232RL from FTDI Semiconductors, the converter also includes a ZT232E RS232 transceiver from ZyWyn USA
- USB Serial Adapter with Activity LED
- Latest FTDI driver (available as download)
- GM-FTDI2-A36 Product Manual (available as download)
Features & Specifications:
- Indication LED’s for Power, TX and RX
- No power supply needed, plug and play
- No IRQs, DMA or required. No IRQ Conflicts
- 3 feet (1 meter) cable
- Baud rate: 300bps to 1Mbps
- RS232 output power: -5.7 to +5.7VDC
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- Automatic send data control
- Auto detection of data speed
- Zero delay automatic transmission
- Built-in static and surge protection up to 600W
- Supports Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, Linux, OSX
- Windows 7, 8, 10, & 11
- Mac OS 10.X
There are no reviews yet.