This 32ft. USB 3.0 Extension Cable allows you to connect a USB 3.0 Super Speed and/or a USB 2.0 high speed device up to 32 feet away from your host computer. Over-current detection and protection are built into the extension cable for device safety. The USB 3.0 extension cable features Hot Swap recognition with Plug and Play Installation with Data transfer rates of up to 5.0 Gbps.
The Gearmo USB3-EXT32 is constructed with a Durable, Shielded cable for Error-Free data transmission with a Vivid Blue Power LED indicating operation. The extension cable’s USB 3.0 “A” female end comes equipped with an AC power input auxiliary port for optional power booster connection. The USB3-EXT32 can be used to extend the cable length of any USB 3.0 device. This Active USB 3.0 Extension Cable acts as a transparent USB 3.0 Hub making it a driver free operation.
Unlike passive extension cables, the USB3-EXT32 3.0 Certified Active Extension Cable (using VL chip) is an active device that buffers the data going in and out. The buffering assures that signal always meets the USB 3.0 Electrical and Timing Specifications. The extension cable also includes an AC Power Adapter which is required for devices with high power consumption such as hard drives.
- USB 3.0 specification compliant.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Includes AC adapter required for high power consumption devices.
- Data transfer rate up to 5.0 Gbps.
- True Plug and Play.
- No external power required for Low Power Devices.
- Perfect solution for USB Hard Drives, USB Adapters, USB web Cam, USB Hubs, USB projectors, USB interactive white boards, USB printers and much more.
- Windows 98
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS 10.X
- 32ft. USB 3.0 Extention Cable – USB3-EXT32
- AC Power Adapter
There are no reviews yet.